the day i died chords (by alex winston)

Found at: the day i died chords by alex winston                *No Capo*



Tuning: E A D G B E Standard



(INTRO)


E    A 


(VERSE)


      B    E
Give me an exorcism, lord knows how bad I need one
           A
Said it's been such a while since I've seen your white tiles
 B     E
In a smile position without an opposition
         A                                             
Well I guess I'm alive but
                            B    E
I feel three thousand miles awaaaaay


(PRE-CHORUS)


(I see you coming to me)
      A
Awaaaaaay

(I see you coming to me)

B

(CHORUS)


E
I was asleep until the day I died
       A
I was dug deep, six feet, eyes open wide
  B     C#m
Slack jawed on the assembly line
B
That I built in my own mind
A                                 
I was asleep until the day
         B    E
I dii-ii-ii-iii-iiied
                      A
(I see you coming to me)


(VERSE)


   B      E
I need an exorcism, this ain't no way of living
           A
Slow and steady down the aisle but my heart is a child
 B       E
With an inner demon pleading to be forgiven
          A
Shake me out if I'm alive,
                                  B    E
cause I feel three thousand miles awaaaaay


(PRE-CHORUS)


(I see you coming to me)
      A
Awaaaaaay

(I see you coming to me)

B

(CHORUS)


E
I was asleep until the day I died
       A
I was dug deep, six feet, eyes open wide
  B     C#m
Slack jawed on the assembly line
B
That I built in my own mind
A                                 
I was asleep until the day
         B    E
I dii-ii-ii-iii-iiied


(POST-CHORUS)


(I see you coming to me)
                      A
(I see you coming to me)

(I see you coming to me)
            B         E
(I see you coming to me)

(I see you coming to me)
                      A
(I see you coming to me)

(I see you coming to me)

B

(CHORUS)


E
I was asleep until the day I died
       A
I was dug deep, six feet, eyes open wide
  B     C#m
Slack jawed on the assembly line
B
That I built in my own mind
A                                 
I was asleep until the day
         B    E
I dii-ii-ii-iii-iiied


(OUTRO)


                     A
I see you coming to me
                              B      C#m  B
I see you coming (But I heard every word)
                                     A
I see you coming (But I heard every word)
                  
(Until the day I died)
                                 B      E
(But I heard every word, I heard every word)
                 A
I see you coming
           B                         C#m  B
I see you coming (But I heard every word)
                A
You coming for me

Discover Chords and Lyrics
Learn Guitar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

shield of faith chords (by alison krauss)

look her in the eye and lie chords (by alan jackson)

wade into the water chords (by alabama 3)