oah chords (by alexander rybak)

Found at: oah chords by alexander rybak-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuning: E (standard)


Singing oah, I love you Moa
You're way too young for me
But I don't mind

D  F#m  G  D

D
Never mind what your girlfriends say
F#m
Deep inside I'm quite okay
G
I may have fooled around once or twice
      Em     A
But I really need you
D
And it's not like I'm the only guy
F#m
Oh, I know how you make them cry
G
So let's start by being friends
F#                            
And let this friendship never end

Bm
I knew you years ago
F#m
What I want - I don't know
G                    F#
But let you say it's love

R:
        D               F#m
Singing oah, I love you Moa
               G
You're way too young for me
            Em-A
But I don't mind
          D                 F#m
Don't say maybe, just be my lady
           G                          D
No need to hesitate, 'Cause you'll be fine
Yeah

D  F#m  G  Em  A
D  F#m  G  D

D
So tell me what I want to hear
F#m
No wait - let's just leave it there
G
You know I'm not good for you
F#
God - I don't know what to do!

Bm
I liked you from the start
F#m
You melt my icy heart
G                    F#
And now it's burning hot

R:
        D               F#m
Singing oah, I love you Moa
               G
You're way too young for me
            Em-A
But I don't mind
          D                 F#m
Don't say maybe, just be my lady
           G                          D
No need to hesitate, 'Cause you'll be fine

      G
Don't go away
           A
All what's left to me
  D                               Bm
I once believed you would save my soul
           G                  A
But if you saw me now, crying secretly
          D                             F#
Would you hold my hand and never let it go?

R:
            D                      F#m
I'm singing oah, 'Cause I love you Moa
               G
You're way too young for me
            Em-A
But I don't mind
          D                 F#m
Don't say maybe, just be my lady
           G                          D
No need to hesitate, 'Cause you'll be fine

R:
            D                      F#m
I'm singing oah, 'Cause I love you Moa
               G
You're way too young for me
            Em-A
But I don't mind
          D                 F#m
Don't say maybe, just be my lady
           G                          D
No need to hesitate, 'Cause you'll be fine
Hey!

D  F#m  G  Em  A
D  F#m  G  D
D  F#m  G  Em  A ...
Discover Chords and Lyrics
Learn Guitar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

shield of faith chords (by alison krauss)

look her in the eye and lie chords (by alan jackson)

wade into the water chords (by alabama 3)