as the music plays chords (by alexz johnson)

Found at: as the music plays chords by alexz johnsonOkay, so I just submitted the tab for the intro, so I'll post it on here with the chords
just incase it doesn't make it up here.

them a little to what i thought)


C/F#:

E-2
B-0
G-5
D-5
A-0
E-0

Intro / Verse:

E|------------|------------||  |------------|------------||
B|------------|------------||  |------------|------------||
G|---55-4-55--|---55-4-5545||  |---55-4-55--|---55-4-5545||
D|---55-5-55--|---55-5-5555||x2|---55-5-55--|---55-5-5555||x1
A|------------|------------||  |-3----------|-3----------||
E|-3----------|-3----------||  |------------|------------||

The whole thing is playing 3 times before moving into the bridge:

C/F#            Em
Hands.......... over my eyes
        Am        C
No I'm not gonna cry

        Em
Try to break me down
C
Shut me in
   G                 D
So-called love is wearing thin
      C/E
And I won't back down
        C
I won't fade away
     G                  D
I'll make it through as long

As the music plays

E|------------|------------||
B|------------|------------||
G|---55-4-55--|---55-4-5545||
D|---55-5-55--|---55-5-5555||x2
A|------------|------------||
E|-3----------|-3----------||


Verse:
E|------------|------------||  |------------|------------||
B|------------|------------||  |------------|------------||
G|---55-4-55--|---55-4-5545||  |---55-4-55--|---55-4-5545||
D|---55-5-55--|---55-5-5555||x2|---55-5-55--|---55-5-5555||x1
A|------------|------------||  |-3----------|-3----------||
E|-3----------|-3----------||  |------------|------------||


      C/F#
This is not a game

        Em
Try to break me down
C
Shut me in
   G                 D
So-called love is wearing thin
      C/E
And I won't back down
        C
I won't fade away
     G                  D
I'll make it through as long
D

     C/F#
This is not a game

        Em
Try to break me down
C
Shut me in
   G                 D
So-called love is wearing thin
      C/E
And I won't back down
        C
I won't fade away
     G                  D
I'll make it through as long
D

E|------------|------------||
B|------------|------------||
G|---55-4-55--|---55-4-5545||
D|---55-5-55--|---55-5-5555||x3
A|------------|------------||
E|-3----------|-3----------||
Discover Chords and Lyrics
Learn Guitar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

shield of faith chords (by alison krauss)

look her in the eye and lie chords (by alan jackson)

wade into the water chords (by alabama 3)