rescue me chords (by alden richards)

Found at: rescue me chords by alden richards                
[Verse 1]

G       D     Em     C
Rescue me, you're all I have
G       D     Em     C
Turn to me come take my hand
G       D     Em     C
Don't know where I stand
G       D     Em     C
Nowhere to be found


[Chorus]

G       D     Em     C
Rescue me, let love suffice
G       D     Em     C
Let illusions leave my eyes
G       D     Em     C
Temporary lies
G       D     Em     C
Turn to paradise


[Verse 2]

G       D     Em     C
Rescue me, you're all I have
G       D     Em     C
Turn to me come take my hand
G       D     Em     C
Don't know where I stand
G       D     Em     C
Nowhere to be found


[Chorus]

G       D     Em     C
Rescue me, let love suffice
G       D     Em     C
Let illusions leave my eyes
G       D     Em     C
Temporary lies
G       D     Em     C
Turn to paradise

Discover Chords and Lyrics
Learn Guitar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

shield of faith chords (by alison krauss)

look her in the eye and lie chords (by alan jackson)

wade into the water chords (by alabama 3)