this heart belongs to me chords (by air supply)

Found at: this heart belongs to me chords by air supply[Verse]

C
Where are the tricks that people play

                       Bm
When they're afraid to say

G
I want you to hold on to me

C
If I let you go again tonight

G
Whose arms will keep me warm

And take me where I long to be

D

F#m                    G
But if I lose and them surrender all I know

F#m                    G
What would I do if you decided to let go

D    Em                    C
Hopelessly I'd stand there with everything all gone

G    A
My head down in my hands

               D
Just wondering why



[Chorus]

     Em                       G
This heart belongs to me


And I know what I believe

    C
But now it longs to be

          G   D
Only with you-ooo


[Verse]

C
Where are all the words I sometimes say

D                  Bm
When I'm afraid to ask

                         D
I want you to hold on to me

C
Anyway you want to let me know

                     Bm
You're sharing my be-lief

                   D
Of wanting to hold on to me

F#m                           G
I tell the truth and risk you running from my life

F#m
So much to lose I guess

G                          F#m
You know how hard I try

Em                         D/C
Hopelessly I'd stand there with everything all gone

Bm/A               C#m
My head down in my hands

     A         D
Just wondering why



[Chorus]

     Em    
This heart belongs to me

    G
And knows what I believe

    C
But now it longs to be

          G
Only with you-oo


[Chorus]

     Em    
This heart belongs to me

    G
And knows what I believe

    C
But now it longs to be

          G   D
Only with you-oo


[Bridge]

Em    C                   G                          Em
My lo-ove it goes to only one, this heart belongs to me

      C                   G         D 
My lo-ove it goes to only one, this heart belongs to me

      C             
My lo-ove, my love, this heart belongs to me


[Chorus]

                      Em               
This heart belongs to me

    G
And knows what I believe

    C
But now it longs to be

          D
Only with you-oo


[Chorus]

                      Em               
This heart belongs to me

    G
And knows what I believe

    C
But now it longs to be

          G
Discover Chords and Lyrics
Learn Guitar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

shield of faith chords (by alison krauss)

look her in the eye and lie chords (by alan jackson)

wade into the water chords (by alabama 3)