no more you chords (by akon)

Found at: no more you chords by akon                

Intro:
A - F#m - D - E
                Convict (Convict) 
A    F#m   D      E 
ohhh, ohh, ohh, ohh


Verse 1:
A
Just one look in the mirror
       F#m                              D 
And I know I don't look the same being alone
                                  E 
I don't walk the same without you on my arm, I lost my charm
A                            F#m 
I don't know how I made it before
                           D 
Cuz you are my future for sure
                               E 
And now that it's over I dont know how I'm gonna get by..


Chorus:
             A                 F#m 
With no more you, with no more you,
                D 
What am I gonna do?
             E 
with no more you..
          A
To see me through,
             F#m 
with no more you
                D
What am I gonna do?
             E 
with no more you
                                 
Can't believe there's no more you..


Verse 2:
A                      F#m 
I look at my passenger side
                       D 
And there's nobody to ride with me for life
          E 
It feels like the end, I lost my friend
A
I can't sleep at night,
        F#m
Because your side ain't occupied
            D 
The hurt in my eyes, won't go away
       E    
I'm in so much pain..


Chorus:
             A                 F#m 
With no more you, with no more you,
                D 
What am I gonna do?
                E 
there's no more you..
          A   
To see me through,
             F#m 
with no more you
                D
What am I gonna do?
                E
there's no more you

Can't believe there's no more you..


Verse 3:
A
Don't know if I can make it or not..
F#m
Everybody sees that I'm going through a lot
     D 
It's hard being alone,

When you used to be on top
E
Call for you, there's no more you
A
I stop for a minute then I pinch myself
F#m
I can't believe I'm here by myself
D
I can't do anything without your help.
E                                  A 
Call for you, there's no more you..Ohhh


Chorus 2:
             F#m 
With no more you
                D 
What am I gonna do?
             E 
there's no more you..
          A 
To see me through,
             F#m 
with no more you
                D 
What am I gonna do?
                E 
there's no more you
                              A 
Can't believe there's no more you..
(2X)


Chorus 3:
        F#m 
No more you
                D 
What am I gonna do,
                E 
there's no more you
          A 
To see me through,
        F#m 
No more you..
                D 
What am I gonna do,
                E 
there's no more you
                              A 
Can't believe there's no more you
(x3)

Discover Chords and Lyrics
Learn Guitar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

shield of faith chords (by alison krauss)

look her in the eye and lie chords (by alan jackson)

wade into the water chords (by alabama 3)