supernatural lyrics (by amber strother)

Lyrics for: supernatural by amber strotherYou stay on my mind, one of a kind
Oh we've got a supernatural love (stay on my mind)
Oh we've got a supernatural love (and again)
You stay on my mind, one of a kind
I should have walked away right from the very start, why did I stay?
Ten thousand tiny soldiers marching right through my heart
Couldn't keep me at bay
Oh, how fast I fell, and now I'm under your spell
So tell me, do you feel it too?
There's magic in everything you do, supernatural
I'm in love with everything 'bout you, I wanna stay here
Tell me does it surprise you that behind closed doors it's you I adore?
I tried to fight but I've never been good with war, and it struck to the core
Oh, I love you still, always have and always will
Believe me, I'll always tell the truth
There's magic in everything you do, supernatural
I'm in love with everything 'bout you, oh I wanna stay here
I often wonder why you're running circles in my head
I really wonder why you're running circles in my head
Oh, we've got a supernatural love
And if you feel the way I do
And think that I make magic too
Discover Chords and Lyrics
Learn Guitar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

shield of faith chords (by alison krauss)

look her in the eye and lie chords (by alan jackson)

wade into the water chords (by alabama 3)