sedona sunrise chords (by aerosmith)

Found at: sedona sunrise chords by aerosmith                INTRO: A

D                                       A
I was a city boy, caught up in a city way
D                                                                A
A nitty gritty boy, was out all night, and always gettin' blown away
      E                  E7               A
There ain't no breeze to cool the heat of love


D                                         A
She was a city girl, with no responsibility
D                                                                        A
A pretty little city girl, all fired up, ah what's that got to do with me
      E                  E7               A
There ain't no breeze to cool the heat of love


        F#m        G            A          F#m               G              D  
It's as clear as a Sunrise in Sedona, just what it is that's blowin' in the wind
         F#m                        G
It's the fire in her eyes, it's the tear when she cries
         A9                     B9                     C#m
It's the heat when I fall on my knees that I'm thinkin' of
      D9                 E                A
There ain't no breeze to cool the heat of love

SOLO: D A D A E E7 A


        F#m        G            A          F#m               G              D  
It's as clear as a Sunrise in Sedona, just what it is that's blowin' in the wind
         F#m                        G
It's the fire in her eyes, it's the tear when she cries
         A9                     B9                     C#m
It's the heat when I fall on my knees that I'm thinkin' of
      D9                 E                A
There ain't no breeze to cool the heat of love
A
Discover Chords and Lyrics
Learn Guitar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

shield of faith chords (by alison krauss)

look her in the eye and lie chords (by alan jackson)

wade into the water chords (by alabama 3)