roses chords (by against the current)

Found at: roses chords by against the current                [Intro]

e|-----10-10-10-10\9----------------------10-10-10-10\9---------------------------|
B|----------------------10-------12------------------------10---------------10----|
G|---------------------------9----------------------------------9----11-----------|
D|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
A|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------|


[Verse]

C#m          E                    A
Waited all night for you to come home
C#m         E               A
I always hated sleeping alone
C#m                           E       
Watching the roses wither away
A
Wishing my memories would die out the same
C#m             E                      A
I waited all night, yeah, you never came


[Chorus]

              A                   E
I miss the long nights under street lights
            C#m                 A 
When our hearts were made of gold
              A               E
I miss the feeling that we had then
          C#m           A  
We were never growing old
                  A
Yeah, I miss it all
       E       C#m       A
Whoa oh, whoa oh, whoa oh
                  A
Yeah, I miss it all
       E       C#m       A
Whoa oh, whoa oh, whoa oh


[Verse]

C#m            E                    A   
Everyone's trying to help me move on
C#m                 E                    A
They say it gets better in the long run
C#m                                      E
You could say that I've a couple good days
               A
But nobody's eyes shine quite the same way
C#m             E                         A  
I waited all night, yeah, you never came


[Chorus]

              A                   E
I miss the long nights under street lights
            C#m                 A 
When our hearts were made of gold
              A               E
I miss the feeling that we had then
          C#m           A  
We were never growing old
                  A
Yeah, I miss it all
       E       C#m       A
Whoa oh, whoa oh, whoa oh
                  A
Yeah, I miss it all
       E       C#m       A
Whoa oh, whoa oh, whoa oh


[Verse]

C#m           E                        A
Waited all night for you to come home
C#m         E                 A
I always hated sleeping alone
                  C#m                      E
I hope that the lipstick I left on your face
                      A
Stays red like the roses I laid on your grave


[Chorus]

              A                   E
I miss the long nights under street lights
            C#m                 A 
When our hearts were made of gold
              A               E
I miss the feeling that we had then
          C#m           A  
We were never growing old
                  A
Yeah, I miss it all
       E       C#m       A
Whoa oh, whoa oh, whoa oh
                  A
Yeah, I miss it all
       E       C#m       A
Discover Chords and Lyrics
Learn Guitar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

shield of faith chords (by alison krauss)

look her in the eye and lie chords (by alan jackson)

wade into the water chords (by alabama 3)