only you chords (by after image)

Found at: only you chords by after image                ONLY YOU by After Image


INTRO: C--F--;(2x)


VERSE:
C                          F
There is no one else for me
C                                 F
I could search the world through all eternity
C                     F
I could sweep the sky and the sea
C                                F   C   F
If there�ll be no one else for me

C                       F
I need nothin' else to say
C                        F
I could live my life on through another day
C                F
A thousand words I want to speak
C                           F
But I need nothin' else to say


CHORUS:
Am           G             C
And through me, eyes will see
             F      C   F
There will be only you
      C   F  
Only you


BRIDGE:

Dm-C-
              F
You touch my life
              G     Dm-C-
You clear my eyes, you
            F                G    
Until the darkness turns to light

etc...


NITRAM
06-14-10
06:33 AM
Discover Chords and Lyrics
Learn Guitar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

shield of faith chords (by alison krauss)

look her in the eye and lie chords (by alan jackson)

wade into the water chords (by alabama 3)