drowning in the sea of love chords (by adventures)

Found at: drowning in the sea of love chords by adventures                N.C.
I'm drowning in the sea of love

E F#m E

[Verse]
E                        F#m
I never could control you
                               E
I only wait around for you to land
E                                F#m
I have no say, in what you decide
E                            F#m
From that first day I saw you
                         E
All sense of reason left me
E                                     F#m
You'll never know how you cut me inside


[Pre-Chorus]
B                      A
All the days I've ever known
A                          B
I've watched you come and go
B                      
But when the tide runs high
A                                   E
You wonder what the world is coming to


[Chorus]
E   B                      A    B
I'm drowning in the sea of love
E    B                     A    B
I've fallen from the stars above
E       B                      A    
Now I'm drowning in the sea of love


[Verse]
E                           F#m
Feels like the longest winter
                                 E
Feels like it's never ever gonna end
E                                      F#m
Feels like I've lost, my will to defend
E                    F#m
I can't remember summer,
                                E
I don't believe in rainbows anymore
E                                  F#m
Since you cut the love on which I depend


[Pre-Chorus]
B                      A
All the days I've ever known
A                       B
I've fought to stem the flow
B
But when the tide runs high
A                                     E
You wonder what, your world is coming to


[Chorus]
E   B                      A    B
I'm drowning in the sea of love
E    B                     A    B
I've fallen from the stars above
E       B                      A    
Now I'm drowning in the sea of love


[Bridge]
G      D      F            C                G
All my trials have left my soul addicted to you
G           D              F      C      
It's not my style to give up. But what more can I do


[Chorus]
E   B                      A    B
I'm drowning in the sea of love
E    B                     A    B
I've fallen from the stars above
E       B                      A    B
Discover Chords and Lyrics
Learn Guitar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

shield of faith chords (by alison krauss)

look her in the eye and lie chords (by alan jackson)

wade into the water chords (by alabama 3)