wonderful chords (by adam ant)

Found at: wonderful chords by adam ant                just repeat the following chords and its a nice guitar song :)
              Ebm\ Ebm
            E--6---|  There are
            B--7---|  variations
            G--8---|  on these
            D--8---|  chords, but
            A--6---|  I use these.
            E--6---|

WONDERFUL (Adam Ant/Marco Pirroni/Bonnie Hayes)

Recorded 1994: "Wonderful" single & Album.
LYRICS:
         C#     Fm   B             Ebm\Ebm  
Intro:  do do doooo do doo  do do dooo
         do do doooo do doo  do do dooo

Verse 1: Did I tell you how much I miss, your sweet kiss?
          Did I tell you I didn't cry? Well I lied
          I lie lie lied

Chorus: Over real over, when I nearly hit the face I loved
         So tired of packaging the anger
         Always pushing you away
Did I tell you you're wonderful? I miss you yes I do
         Did I tell you that I was wrong, I was wrong
         Cos you're wonderful yeah

Verse 2: Did I tell you how much I miss, your smile?
          Did I tell you I was OK? Well no way
          No way way way

Chorus: Over real over, when I nearly hit the face I loved
         So tired of packaging the anger
         Always pushing you away
Did I tell you you're wonderful? I miss you yes I do
         Did I tell you that I was wrong, I was wrong
         Cos you're wonderful yeah   yeah

Fill 1: Your wonderful yeah yeah

Verse 3: Now now now each and every day
I realise the price I have to pay, You're wonderful

Verse 4: And now for your information
I'm walking around like an arm decoration
          You You're wonderful

Fill 2: So high I can't get over it
         So deep I can't get under it
         You're wonderful yeah

Outro:  You're wonderful yeah yeah (repeat 3 times)

         Wonderful yeah yeah

         Did I tell you you're wonderful?    -
         I miss you yes I do                  -
         Did I tell you that I was wrong,     - (repeat 3 times)
         I was wrong                          -
         for so long long long                -

         Did I tell you you're wonderful?
Discover Chords and Lyrics
Learn Guitar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

shield of faith chords (by alison krauss)

look her in the eye and lie chords (by alan jackson)

wade into the water chords (by alabama 3)