take cover acustic chords (by acceptance)

Found at: take cover acustic chords by acceptance                Take cover - Acceptance
By Brad Harris
this is my first tab i used other tabs so thenx 2 them people
intro

       riff 1   riff 2
eb|------------------------|------------------------|:|
Bb|--------5----------5----|--------5----------5----|:|
F#|----5----------5--------|----5----------5--------|:|  (x2)
C#|--3---3------3---3------|------------------------|:|
Ab|------------------------|--0---0------0---0------|:|
Db|------------------------|------------------------|:|


1
She's a liar
2
It comes to this
1                       2
All we had 'til now is gone
1
And I'm the other
2
Piece to this
1                       
Every time I feel this inside
F6
I don't wanna be the one who...


F          G
Caught you

So take cover
Am                                   G
Never saw it comin' so you put me on again
F
Had you and no other
Em         F            Bb/Bb
The game, the lies are getting old


1,2,1,2

1
She starts feeling on her own
2
She makes the city seem like home
F  Am
All you had for me is gone
1
I give and I give
2
But you hope in return
1
Never thought I'd be the one to burn
2
Every time I feel this inside
F   D
I don't wanna be the one to
   Em
I don't wanna be the one who...


F          G
Caught you

So take cover
Am                                   G
Never saw it comin' so you put me on again
F
Had you and no other
Em         F            Bb/Bb
The game, the lies are getting old


F          G
Caught you

So take cover
Am                                   G
Never saw it comin' so you put me on again
F
Had you and no other
Em         F            Bb/Bb
The game, the lies are getting old

Bridge:

Bb/Bb  D  Em       Bb/Bb


Em        F
Caught you

So take cover
G                                   Am
Never saw it comin' so you put me on again
G
Had you and no other
Em          F            
The game, the lies are getting old
Discover Chords and Lyrics
Learn Guitar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

shield of faith chords (by alison krauss)

look her in the eye and lie chords (by alan jackson)

wade into the water chords (by alabama 3)