pour me another cold one chords (by adam smith)

Found at: pour me another cold one chords by adam smith                C                C7
Pour me another cold one
             F                     C 
I'll pour my troubles on down the drain

When I walked in here it was perfectly clear
        G                       G7           
I need another liquid shot of grain
        C                         C7
I got a woman at home who'd rather be alone
          F                         D
I'm gonna give her what she wants today
              C                                     G                 C
So won't you pour me another cold one I'll pour my misery's down the drain

      F           
I wake up every morning and despite God's warnings
    C                         C7
I punch that little clock on time
      F                                
I work hard for my dollars while the boss jumps and hollers
    G                   G7
I'm never gonna save a dime
              C                  C7
So won't you pour me another cold one
         F                D
I guess I got nobody to blame
                C                   
Yeah won't you pour me another cold one
               G                   C
I'll pour my misery's down the drain

[Instrumental solo]
      F           
When I dropped out of school I was nobody's fool
      C                            C7
But Oh My how those times have changed
           F              
I got a hard-knocks education, manual labor's my station
       G                        G7
But I cant afford nothing but pain
              C                 C7
So won't you pour me another cold
         F                   D 
I know I got lady luck to blame
                C
Yeah won't you pour me another cold one
               G                  C
I'll pour my misery's down the drain

Yeah won't you pour me another cold one
              G                  C
Discover Chords and Lyrics
Learn Guitar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

shield of faith chords (by alison krauss)

look her in the eye and lie chords (by alan jackson)

wade into the water chords (by alabama 3)