moodswing baby chords (by absynthe minded)

Found at: moodswing baby chords by absynthe minded                
Standard tuning; listen to the song for the rhythm.. you can prolly find it lingering
best bands Belgium has to offer.

-~-+-~-

[Intro]: / Am Dm / (4x)

It takes just a second
And everything is changed
She's got a mindset
And sees things her way
We go to the movies
She walks out halfway
The plot couldn't move her
She's got no time to waste

/ Am Am7/G Dm Am G / (2x)

[Chorus]
She never said I am the one
I gotta do the best I can
She changes her mind overnight
Sometimes when i look into her eyes
I know what makes it all worthwhile

/ F Am F E Am G Dm /

[intro fill] (4x)

She's my moodswing baby
She's at it again
Never a dull moment
And I can have it
I cannon resist her
She's under my skin
And I'm here to please her
She's here to win

[Chorus]

[intro fill] (4x)

She's my moodswing baby (x3)

And it don't mean a thing
if it aint got that swing

/ Am Dm / (4x)

[intro fill] (4x)

[Chorus]
Discover Chords and Lyrics
Learn Guitar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

shield of faith chords (by alison krauss)

look her in the eye and lie chords (by alan jackson)

wade into the water chords (by alabama 3)