i pray chords (by ace of base)

Found at: i pray chords by ace of base                ORDER: I V1 C V2 C B FC1 FC2 O


[INTRO]
Am | Em |

Am | Dm | C  G/B  | Am |
Dm | G  | Am G#-5 | Am |


[VERSE 1]
       Dm/A                    Am
When I   was young, I dreamed  about
  G           Am
Oh, so many places
       Dm/A               Am
When I   was young, I ne - ver thought
G         Am
I'd be afraid
      C                   G
The years go by and with them comes
  Dm              E9
Oh, so many chan - ges
  Am              Esus4 E
You know what I mean


[CHORUS]
    Am
I pray there's another way
Dm
Sunshine on the morning water
C                Em7/B         Am
What a day was yesterday, hmm
    Dm                          G
I pray there will be an answer (there's an answer)
    Am  G#-5 | Am
I pray


[VERSE 2]
      Dm/A             Am
And in  my youth I re - alized
  G                Am
nothing lasts forever
    Dm/A             Am
I find myself remem - bering
G             Am
those happy days
  C               G
Follow me, I'll show you
          Dm                E9
all the colors of the rain - bow
  Am              Esus4 E
You know what I mean


[CHORUS]
    Am
I pray there's another way
Dm
Sunshine on the morning water
C                Em7/B         Am
What a day was yesterday, hmm
    Dm                          G
I pray there will be an answer (there's an answer)
    Am  G#-5 | Am
I pray


[BRIDGE]
Am
Don't wait, don't be late
Dm
You don't have a second left to hesitate
Am
Walk, talk, do it all
Dm
Nothing you can do will ever break the fall

Dm
Turn and turn, tell me, what are you seeing ?
F
Clear your mind if you want to be free
C       G/B Am Am/G
Be there
F6
Turn around expectations
G
Say 'goodbye' to complications
C        G/B   Am7/C   G Am
Be there,   be there


[FINAL CHORUS 1]
    Am
I pray there's another way
Dm
Sunshine on the morning water
C                Em7/B         Am
What a day was yesterday, hmm
    Dm                          G
I pray there will be an answer (there's an answer)
    Am    G#-5  |   Am
I pray, I pray, I pray

[CHORUS]
    Am
I pray there's another way
Dm
Sunshine on the morning water
C                Em7/B         Am
What a day was yesterday, hmm
    Dm                          G
I pray there will be an answer (there's an answer)
    Am    G#-5  |   Am
I pray, I pray


[OUTRO] (to fade)
Am
I pray
Dm
I pray
       C                  G/B Am
I pray there's another way
  Dm                          G
I pray there will be an answer (there's an answer)
  Am    G#-5  |   Am
Discover Chords and Lyrics
Learn Guitar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

shield of faith chords (by alison krauss)

look her in the eye and lie chords (by alan jackson)

wade into the water chords (by alabama 3)