dum dum diddle chords (by abba)

Found at: dum dum diddle chords by abba                Intro chords: A  E  A  E  A  E  A  E


(VERSE 1:) (E)I can hear (F#m)how you work, (A)practising (B)hard
Playing (E)night and day, (B)woah-(A)oh
(E)And it sounds (F#m)better now
(A)Yes, you improve (B)every (E)time you (B)play, woah-(A)oh
But it's bad (F#m7)
(G#m7)You're so sad (F#m7)
(G#m7)And you're (F#m)only smiling (A)  (B)
When you (F#m)play your (A)violin (B)

(CHORUS): (E)Dum-dum-diddle, to be(B) your fiddle
To be(F#m) so near you and not(B7) just hear you
(E)Dum-dum-diddle, to (B)be your fiddle
I (F#m)think then maybe you'd see(B) me, baby
(A)You'D be mine (B)
And we'd (A)be together all the time (B)
Wish I was, dum (E)-dum-(G#m)diddle, your (A)darling (B)fiddle

(VERSE 2):But I think you don't know that I exist
I'm the quiet kind, woah-oh
You've been on my mind, woah-oh
You don't care
It's not fair
And you're only smiling
When you play your violin

(CHORUS)

F#m: 244222
F#m7: 242222
Abm7: 464444
Abm: 466444
B7: x21202 or x24242 or 797877
B: x24442 or 799877
E: 022100 or x79997
A: x02220 or 577655
Discover Chords and Lyrics
Learn Guitar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

shield of faith chords (by alison krauss)

look her in the eye and lie chords (by alan jackson)

wade into the water chords (by alabama 3)