bluebirds chords (by adam green)

Found at: bluebirds chords by adam green                                          Adam Green - Bluebirds

F:   133211
Bb:  x13331


Intro:  F


F
bluebirds are so natural
        Bb              F
I wanna buy them for my friends
F
bluebirds are so dismal
      Bb                 F    
and I want to trade mine in

      Bb                F
and I don't go out for brunch
Bb                      F
and I don't go out for cunts
Bb                     F
and I don't go out for months
           C                         F
without my barnes and nobles credit card.

F
cleaning out my wisdom teeth
          Bb            F
I found a diamond in my gums
F
cleaning out the kitchen
        Bb                    F
found a spoon that played the drums

       Bb                   F
and despite the things they say
Bb                F
I gave it up that day
Bb                F
I'd never go that way
               C                   F
unless your daddy nailed me to the cross

F
suicide suicide
Bb                           F
leaning out to everyone that hides
Bb                          F
breaking the chains on the things down low
Bb                             C
where it stops I don't know how that goes


F
bluebirds are so natural
        Bb              F
I wanna buy them for my friends
F
bluebirds are so dismal
      Bb                 F    
and I want to trade mine in

      Bb                   F
and despite the things they say
Bb                F
I gave it up that day
Bb                F
I'd never go that way
               C                   F
unless your daddy nailed me to the cross
      C       Bb             F
your daddy nailed me to the cross
Discover Chords and Lyrics
Learn Guitar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

shield of faith chords (by alison krauss)

look her in the eye and lie chords (by alan jackson)

wade into the water chords (by alabama 3)