turpentine moan lyrics (by canned heat)

Lyrics for: turpentine moan by canned heatMy baby's gone she running round with some one else My baby's gone she running round with some one else She won't come back I just can??t help myself She left last night just about half past nine She left late last night just about half past nine Why'd she leave me, I just can't keep from crying Now I'm gonna moan a little bit baby (Instrumental break) Well what you gonna do when your troubles get like mine Well what you gonna do when your troubles they get like mine You take a mouth full of sugar, drink a bottle of turpentine (Spoken: oooh I got trouble Looks like bad luck follow me everywhere I go Now I want you to remember this) Well what you gonna do when your troubles get like mine Well what you gonna do when your troubles they get like mine You take a mouth full of sugar, drink a bottle of turpentine
Discover Chords and Lyrics
Learn Guitar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

shield of faith chords (by alison krauss)

look her in the eye and lie chords (by alan jackson)

wade into the water chords (by alabama 3)