shutdown chords (by a shell in the pit)

Found at: shutdown chords by a shell in the pit                G                         Am        Dsus4        D
Turn everything off, the moving parts come to a halt
   Bm                  Em            C
I leave the work I've done and walk away
G                    Am               Dsus4        D
Conditions have been balanced in your favour far too long
     Bm              Em               C
It's time for you to hear the words I say

D    G        C
Shutdown, the system isn't right
D    G             C
Slow down, there's gonna be a fight
Bm      Em     C                  Am     D
Shut it down, thank you and good night

G                Am                 Dsus4        D
Once there was a time when I would listen to your lies
   Bm           Em               C
But now I recognize what's going on
G              Am               Dsus4          D
Never been to fight and now you need me on your side
Bm       Em            C
Only realized now it is gone

D    G        C
Shutdown, the system isn't right
D    G             C
Slow down, there's gonna be a fight
Bm      Em     C                  Am     D
Shut it down, thank you and good night

G  Am  Dsus4 D Bm  Em   C x2


D    G        C
Shutdown, the system isn't right
D    G             C
Slow down, there's gonna be a fight
Bm      Em     C                  Am     D
Shut it down, thank you and good night
Bm      Em     C                  Am     D
Discover Chords and Lyrics
Learn Guitar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

shield of faith chords (by alison krauss)

look her in the eye and lie chords (by alan jackson)

wade into the water chords (by alabama 3)