my life for hire chords (by a day to remember)

Found at: my life for hire chords by a day to remember                
Capo 3!!


(You can play just the chords for the chorus and intro)

Intro
   Am               Am               F                  Dm
e -0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0--0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0--3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3--1-1-1-1-0-0-0-|
B -1-1-1-1-1-1-0-0--1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--3-3-3-3-3-3-3-|
G -2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2--2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2--0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0--2-2-2-2-2-2-2-|
D -2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2--2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2--3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3--0-0-0-0-0-0-0-|
A -0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0--0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0--3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3----------------|
E --------------------------------------------------------------------|

Chorus
   Am                                F*                 **
e -0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0--0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0--3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3--3-1-1-1-1-0-0-0-|
B -1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--0-0-0-0-1-1-1-1--1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-|
G -2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2--2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2--0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0--0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-|
D -2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2--2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2--3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3--3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-|
A -0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0--0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0--3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3--3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-|
E --------------------------------------------------------------------|

   C                                 G***
e -0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0--0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0--3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3--3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-|
B -1-1-1-1-1-3-3-3--3-1-1-1-1-3-3-1--0-0-0-0-0-1-1-1--1-0-0-0-0-1-1-1-|
G -0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0--0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0--0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0--0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-|
D -2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2--2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2--0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0--0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-|
A -3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3--3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3--2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2--2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-|
E -----------------------------------3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3--3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-|

F* The fingering for this F Chords:
Middle finger on the 3rd fret of the A string
Ring finger on the 3rd fret of the D string
Index finger on the 1st fret of the B string
Pinky on the 3rd fret of the 3rd fret

**(use your index finger to get the 1st fret of the high e string
and the 1st fret of the B string)

G*** The fingering for this G Chord:
Ring finger on the 3rd fret of the low E
Middle finger on the 2nd fret of A string
Index finger on the 1st fret (when it needs to be played)
Pinky on 3rd fret of high E

Another side note, you can play the intro part for
the second half of the verse where the lyrics go
"The detail is striking..." and "All i can give them..."

OK so now to the song. Enjoy!

Intro
Am F Dm

Verse
                    Am                                 F
Somebody give me a sign that everything is going as planned,
          Dm               Am                    F                Dm
And then everything falls away into the darkness of this shallow place.
     Am                                                        F
The detail is striking, the rooms cold and frightening, youll kick and youll scream
           Dm            Am                      F                Dm
Youll try everything to survive, but you should know your fate by now.


Pre-Chorus
F       G       Am      C            F      G
They told me,     how I should be,    but I broke the mold somehow


Chorus
Am                                            F
Its too late, too late. You keep trying to resolve the past right now.
        C                              G                            Am
But I swear Ill be the one to let the world know what youve done to me.


Verse
Am                        F                 Dm                  Am
You, you know you gotta search yourself leave what you need for now
                      F            Dm
Its not the time or place youre searching for
Am                                                     F                Dm
All I can give them is my worst of intentions youre nothing to me and everyone can see that
Am                        F                Dm
Your lifes a lie, there's no where left to hide


Pre-Chorus
F       G       Am      C            F      G           G#m
They told me,     how I should be,    but I broke the mold somehow


Chorus
Am                                            F
Its too late, too late. You keep trying to resolve the past right now.
        C                              G
But I swear Ill be the one to let the world know what youve done
Am                                            F
Its too late, too late. You keep trying to resolve the past right now.
        C                              G
But I swear Ill be the one to let the world know what youve done to me.


Breakdown
Am                                                                  Am
Watch your back, youll lose yourself. This is a battleground!
                Am
When will they know
 F            G   G#m
Your lifes a lie


Chorus
Am                                            F
Its too late, too late. You keep trying to resolve the past right now.
        C                              G
But I swear Ill be the one to let the world know what youve done
Am                                            F
Its too late, too late. You keep trying to resolve the past right now.
        C                              G
But I swear Ill be the one to let the world know what youve done to me.


Pre-Chorus
F       G       Am      C            F      G
They told me,     how I should be,    but I broke the mold somehow
Discover Chords and Lyrics
Learn Guitar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

shield of faith chords (by alison krauss)

look her in the eye and lie chords (by alan jackson)

wade into the water chords (by alabama 3)