i can buy you chords (by a camp)

Found at: i can buy you chords by a camp                [Intro]

G G/F# Em C
G G/F# C


[Verse]

 G          G/F#       Em 
A life of sanity and dignity
    C              G   G/F#   Em   C
You know it takes two
 G            G/F#             Em 
And what's the use in being a millionaire
   C             Am   D
If I can't have you


[Bridge]

        A
I wanna buy you a home
              Em
I'll pay your friends

If you're feeling alone
             C                Bm
The pain of losing a guy like you
     Bb                            D
Is a bigger cost Than paying your dues


[Chorus]

      G           G/F#     Em   C
I can buy you, oh yeah, oh yeah
      G              G/F#        C
But I can't make you do what you don't
          G            G/F#     Em    C
And I can hire you, oh yeah, oh yeah
      F          
But I can't make you love me
C
I can't make you


[Verse] G C/F# Em C G G/F# Em C

You say I'd never go for a little
And I always need more
And you're a thousand dollar playboy
That I just can't afford


[Bridge]

But I guess you got me, oh, oh
You got me hanging around
For too long
I don't wanna stop it, oh no, oh no
I bet your life that it's
With me you belong


[Chorus]

          G           G/F#     Em   C
And I can buy you, oh yeah, oh yeah
      G              G/F#        C
But I can't make you do what you don't
          G            G/F#     Em    C
And I can hire you, oh yeah, oh yeah
      F          
But I can't make you love me
C
I can't make you care


[Stick]

        F               
So if I can't make you love me
 C                   F
If I can't make you care
 C                     F
What price can take me there
 D               A
In this world
                         Em
Somebody told me cash is king
                  C         Bm
I didn't mean to force you, oh no
            Bb
But I bet a fortune it's
            D
With me you belong


[Chorus]

          G           G/F#     Em   C
And I can buy you, oh yeah, oh yeah
      G              G/F#        C
But I can't make you do what you don't
          G            G/F#     Em    C
And I can hire you, oh yeah, oh yeah
      F          
But I can't make you love me
C
I can't make you care
F                 C  
I can't take you there
G
Discover Chords and Lyrics
Learn Guitar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

shield of faith chords (by alison krauss)

look her in the eye and lie chords (by alan jackson)

wade into the water chords (by alabama 3)