planet phat chords (by 2am club)

Found at: planet phat chords by 2am club                Intro: Strum G

Verse: D, G, Em, A

   D       G     Em    A                D     G     Em     A
Forgive me,         if I don't jump for joy,        oh
       D      G     Em     A            D     G     Em     A
Like I used to,            when I was a boy
     D       G     Em     A             D     G     Em     A
Bear with me,          if I don't sound inspired
       D            G     Em         A                        D  G  Em  A
When I speak of love,         if the words are sounding tired

Chorus: Bm, A, G, D

           Bm                      A
Oh, 'cause you are everything that matters,
    G                     D
The only one that's on my mind
    Bm               A
And this new love is real as all
         G             D
But it's not the first time
    Bm               A
And this new love is real as all
         G                     D
But it's not the first time
Discover Chords and Lyrics
Learn Guitar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

shield of faith chords (by alison krauss)

look her in the eye and lie chords (by alan jackson)

wade into the water chords (by alabama 3)