jaso gara je bhana chords (by 1974 ad)

Found at: jaso gara je bhana chords by 1974 ad                (Intro)
Intro: II 4/4: C Em-Am-F-Dm-G F-C *2
You're gone.
You're gone.

Your body's cold,
Hope is lost,
I cant let go.
Can I die with you so we can never grow old?
Cut the ties,
With this note you left behind,
As I read the words I hear you telling me why.

Too late, too late,
I never said goodbye
Too late, too late,
Cant even ask you why.
Now I'm wasting,
Away in my own misery.
I hope you're finally gone,
To a place where you belong.

My sadness shows,
As your name is carved in stone,
Cant erase the words so the reality grows.
I wish I died,
On that right by your side,
So just kill me now and let the good times roll.

Too late, too late,
I never said goodbye
Too late, too late,
Cant even ask you why.
Now I'm wasting,
Away in my own misery.
I hope you're finally gone,
To a place where you belong.

Will you wait for me?
Will I see you on the other side?
You wont have to wait too long.
(Yeah, yeah)
Will you come for me?
Will you take me to the other side?
Cause here I don't belong.

-- epic solo --

Too late, too late,
I never said goodbye
Too late, too late,
Cant even ask you why.
Now I'm wasting,
Away in my own misery.
I hope you're finally gone,
To a place where you belong.

I never said goodbye
Cant even ask you why.
Now I'm wasting,
Away in my own misery.
I hope you're finally gone,
To a place where you belong.
Discover Chords and Lyrics
Learn Guitar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

shield of faith chords (by alison krauss)

look her in the eye and lie chords (by alan jackson)

wade into the water chords (by alabama 3)