good morning judge chords (by 10cc)

Found at: good morning judge chords by 10cc                     Good Morning, Judge         10 CC


[intro - 8 bars of riff over A chord]


Well, good [A] morning, Judge, how are you today? I'm in trouble, please

put me away. A pretty thing took a shine to me, [F#m] I couldn't stop

her, so [F] I let it be. [A] I couldn't stop her so I let it be. I couldn't

stop her so I let it be. I couldn't stop her so I let it be. [A]  [D]   [C#m]

He didn't do it. [B]  [C]  [C#m] He wasn't there. [B]  [C]

[C#m] He didn't want it, [B]  [C]  [C#m] He wouldn't dare! [Dm]  [Eb] dare.

Well, good [A] morning Judge, yes I'm back again, I'm in trouble so it's

back to the pen. I found a car but I couldn't pay, [F#m] I fell in love,

so I [F] drove it away. [A] I fell in love so I drove it away. I fell

in love so I drove it away. I fell in love so I drove it away. [A]

[D]   [C#m] He didn't do it. [B]  [C]  [C#m] He wasn't there. [B]  [C] [C#m] He

     didn't want it, [B]  [C]

[C#m] He wouldn't dare! [C]  [Dm] I didn't do it. [C] [C#]  [Dm] I  wasn't there. [C] [C#]  [Dm]

I didn't want it, [C] [C#]

     [Dm] I wouldn't dare! [C]  [C#]  [D]     [D/F#]     [D/A]

     [D7/C]     [A]

     [F#m]   [F]   [E]

[E]  [E/D]  [E/C#]  [E/B]  [E]  [E/D]  [E/C#]  [E/B]  [E]  [E/D]  [E/C#]  [E/B]

     [E]  [E/D]  [E/C#]  [E/B]  [A]

[A] Alca- [A] traz is like a home sweet home, I'm so wanted and

I'm never alone. San Quentin is the place to be, I'm so happy I don't

wanna be free. I'm so happy I don't wanna be free. I'm so happy I don't

wanna be free. I'm so happy I don't wanna be free.

     F#m       F         A

     A                         D

?2000 - 2001 maXserv.net - All Rights Reserved - Privacy Statement
Discover Chords and Lyrics
Learn Guitar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

shield of faith chords (by alison krauss)

look her in the eye and lie chords (by alan jackson)

wade into the water chords (by alabama 3)