fell from the moon chords (by 3 doors down)

Found at: fell from the moon chords by 3 doors down                [Intro]
F Em F G

[Verse]
   F                   Em  
I fell to the earth below
       F                      G
And I heard everyone that I know
            F
Well it's gonna be hard
           Em
And it's gonna leave scars
    G                  F
Somedays were born to lose
  F       G             C
Today, I fell from the moon

[Verse]
    F                    Em   
I don't know how to get back
    F                             G
Or how to make up for all that I lack
         F                           Em
But I'm gonna get there and I'm not gonna be scared
   G               F
I got so much to prove
  F       G             C
Today, I fell from the moon

[Chorus]
      F                    Em
Cause I, I flew above the earth some
                       F     
I've danced under the warm sun
                   G
I've watched the stars light up a room
     F                       Em
And now, I hope the heavens help me
                        F
I pray that they might let me back
             G
But if they don't then what will I do?
   F      G             C   D
Today, I fell from the moon

[Verse]
   G                    F#m
I don't know where I belong
    G                           A
Or how long they say I've been gone
         G
But I'm gonna be strong
            F#m
And try to find my way home
        A             G
That's all that I can do
   G      A             D
Today, I fell from the moon

[Chorus]
      G                     F#m
Cause I, I flew above the earth some
                       G
I've danced under the warm sun
                   A
I've watched the stars light up a room
     G                       F#m
And now, I hope the heavens help me
                        G
I pray that they might let me back
              A
But if they don't then what will I do?
   G      A             D  
Today, I fell from the moon
   G      A             D  
Discover Chords and Lyrics
Learn Guitar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

shield of faith chords (by alison krauss)

look her in the eye and lie chords (by alan jackson)

wade into the water chords (by alabama 3)