beautiful disaster chords (by 311)

Found at: beautiful disaster chords by 311                     Bm                 G           Em               F#
Today seems like a good day to burn a bridge or two
The one with old wood creaking that would burn away right on cue
I try to be not like that but some people really suck
Some people need to get the axing chalk it up to bad luck

I know a drugstore cowgirl so afraid of getting bored
She's always running from something so many things ignored
I might do that stuff if it didn't make me feel like sh*t
I'm on some old reality tip so many trips in it

Em  A           F#      Bm  
    Beautiful disaster       
Em  A               F#          Bm    
Flyin' down the street again
    Em             A
    I tried to keep up
         F#               Bm
You wore me out and left me ate up
    Em              A 
Now I wish you all the luck
             F#                Bm            E A
You're a butterfly in the wind without a care
       F#                   Bm              E A   
A pretty train crash to me and I can't care
      F#              B
I do I don't whatever

I know a drugstore cowgirl so afraid of getting bored
She's always running from something so many things ignored
I try to be not like this but I thought it'd make a good song
There's nothing to see shows over people just move along

Beautiful disaster
Flyin' down the street again
I tried to keep up
You wore me out and left me ate up
Now I wish you all the luck
You're a butterfly in the wind without a care
A pretty train crash to me and I can't care
I do I don't whatever
Discover Chords and Lyrics
Learn Guitar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

shield of faith chords (by alison krauss)

look her in the eye and lie chords (by alan jackson)

wade into the water chords (by alabama 3)